Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I Do Such A Great Job Updating This Blog, I've Started Another One!!!

Yes, in order to promote and maintain interest in my upcoming book about the 80s new wave phenomenon, my self and my co-author Lori Majewski, have thrown together a brand new blog.

http://madworldbook.com

Not only does it look a little cleaner and shinier than this here rusty shack, but I make a hand-on-heart commitment that it will be updated somewhat more regularly than I seem to manage here. As well as the expected stuff about Mad World and it's exciting contents, we will endeavor to publish fun recurring features, such as Last Week We Loved, where we discuss things that we loved from last week. (It's a tricky concept, I know, you'll get used to it.) Plus, there will be videos, lists, maybe the odd interview. It'll be a good time.

No comments: