Thursday, March 11, 2010

Author! Author!

I'm not one to blow my own trumpet. I don't even own a trumpet and if I had one I wouldn't know how to play it. At best, I could probably force something that sounded like the death throes of a severely constipated goose out of it. And that would get boring after the first twenty minutes.

My point being, I'm writing a new book. Even newer than BURNING AMBITION, which is STILL coming out first week of April (and I'm STILL offering free copies in case you thought I was joking first time). It's called CONNIE which, I realize, sounds a lot like Hottie. No superpowers this time, though. Connie is the touching and heartfelt story of a 13 year-old girl and her father who leave the big city to make a fresh start in a small own. Mmm. That doesn't sound too exciting. How about this: Connie is the story of a 13 year-old con artist and her criminal mastermind father who attempt to go straight and leave the scam game behind. So they relocate to the most corrupt small town in America! Better? Thought so.

Connie will published by Chronicle some time next year. Feel free to mentally pre-order it now.

1 comment:

ThisGirl Lori said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
So who should play dad and daughter?
I say let's start with Lindsay and Papa Lohan.